Thursday, April 26, 2012

52 on Friday-Week 17

A blog circle of photographers from all over the world, both amateur and professional alike, sharing their interpretations of a common theme.  At the bottom of each post, click the link for the next photographer until you come full circle, back here to my blog.

"circles"

This is one of those weeks when I feel like I'm running around in circles, not getting anything accomplished.  I've worked diligently on my post for this week.  Planning, prepping, shooting, editing, and writing out my thoughts only to realize I had the wrong theme, just as I was ready to hit the post button!  The good news is that next week's post is ready and waiting! 
So, now,  it's Thursday night and I have an early morning curtain call for work and no shot to post, so I'm going to post the shots I took  for another challenge but that still fit the theme, loosely!
 These circles....
 started out looking like this...

and ended up looking like this!


To see how the rest of this talented group of photographers interpreted the theme this week, 
and continue around the circle!

7 comments:

  1. YUMMY! These look amazinzg and make me want a cookie. love the textures, lighting and display of round/circles. love the way the photos capture the process of cookies. great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh chocolate chip cookies my fave! Love these shots, nice interpretation on this weeks theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are delectable! Love the texture of the cookie in the last shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously... i have to go get some cookies now! great shots!

    ReplyDelete