Thursday, August 30, 2012

52 on Friday-Week 35

A blog circle of photographers from all over the world, both amateur and professional alike, sharing their interpretations of a common theme.  At the bottom of each post, click the link for the next photographer until you come full circle, back here to my blog.

 
"close-up"

For this week's theme I chose I shot from a Longwood Gardens, a local horticultural center.  I went with a bunch of girls from an online photography group that I belong to.  The men in the group, for some reason, avoid flowers at all costs!  

 
 To see everyone else's close-up shots, start here with photographer Erin Dahl of Memphis TN 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, great image this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this flower! Very different and such vivid colours.

    ReplyDelete