Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fifty-two on Friday-Week Forty-five

A blog circle of photographers from all over the world, both amateur and professional alike, sharing their interpretations of a common theme.  At the bottom of each post, click the link for the next photographer until you come full circle, back here to my blog.

"texture"

We've probably had a much warmer fall than usual. Earlier this week we had our second frost of the season.  I had to go outside just after sunrise, into the shade of the backyard for this.  As soon as the sun hit the grass, the frost melted. My timing was perfect for this frosty leaf and the grass!
 


We should have at least six photographers participating this week.  To start around the circle 
 to see what photographer Christa Paustenbaugh of Okinawa, Japan has to share.

 

4 comments:

  1. Such an awesome capture of a delicate detail. Nature is just amazing! This is the closest I have ever looked at frost. The little blades of grass look like cactus with all those pointy frost crystals. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool shot Cathy! Love that you can see the tiny bits of frost all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super shot! This is what my plan was too, but I kep tmissing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love frosty textures - great shot Cathy!

    ReplyDelete