Sunday, January 27, 2013

Macro Monday!!

This week I looked for something that most of use every day.  I walked around the house and looked at all sorts of things trying to decide what would make a unique image.  
This is something like I had in mind, but it's not exactly what I was thinking.
Nevertheless, it was still kind of fun experimenting with different colors, backgrounds and 
depth of fields.

@f/9


 @f/40


To see what the other 3 photographers have for this week's Macro Monday image


3 comments:

  1. Pretty cool Cathy! It's always interesting to look at ordinary objects from a "macro" perspective - you see details you might otherwise not notice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely LOVE the first one! very very cool...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Cathy - so unique!! The first is my fave!!

    ReplyDelete