Sunday, April 7, 2013

It's just another Macro Monday!

 Come take a walk with me through the websites of four photographers who are sharing their love of macro photography every other Monday throughout the year.  We shoot what we love, what makes us happy,  to hone our skills,  to stretch our minds and our imaginations, and because it's who we are!

Spring is finally springing in my neck of the woods.  The last two days have been relatively warm, at least compared to the last few weeks. 
This is one sign of spring that I don't usually look forward to .
It means work.
It means hours on my knees with my gloves on my hands yanking this stuff out of my garden.
Now that I have a macro lens, I may feel a little differently
because
in the right light, even a weed, in this case the beginning of some chickweed, can be
beautiful!









 To begin your journey through the circle of other photographers, start here with photographer 
and check out her MM7 post!
After seeing what she has to share this week, find the link in her post to what 
Denean Simon Melcher and Faye Kingston have to share this week!
I know you won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

  1. #3,4 and 5 - awesome!!! I've spied these little flowers in my yard too. I can't wait to photograph them (and then rip them out! :) )
    It's amazing how much a macro changes your perspective, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't even pick a favorite. i love so many of these cathy! the 1st one is amazing... love the 4th and 6th ones are pretty incredible too, but overall, such a great set! nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these Cathy... the bokeh in several of them is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete