Monday, July 29, 2013

It's just another Macro Monday!

Come take a walk with me through the websites of four photographers who are sharing their love of macro photography every other Monday throughout the year.  We shoot what we love, what makes us happy,  to hone our skills,  to stretch our minds and our imaginations, and because it's who we are! 

Can. Not. Wait.
 
If I'm shooting macros of my tomato plants at this point in the summer, I'm thinking I won't be seeing any edible tomatoes for quite a while.  Good thing my neighbors let me poach from their plants!




Don't get too excited for me with this last one.  It's smaller than a golf ball!

To continue around the circle and see what the other three talented ladies shot this week, 
and click the link in each post to see the next photographers images.

2 comments:

  1. YUM!!! Great shots - love all the little 'fuzzys' and the texture on the tomato!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fuzzies are great and i love the green color! very rich.
    wish i liked tomatoes.... ;)

    ReplyDelete