Monday, September 2, 2013

It's just another Macro Monday! 17/26

Come take a walk with me through the websites of four photographers who are sharing their love of macro photography every other Monday throughout the year.  We shoot what we love, what makes us happy,  to hone our skills,  to stretch our minds and our imaginations, and because it's who we are! 

My apologies to the arachnophobics out there!

No bigger than a half inch and yet they creep out so many people, myself included.  I can't even stand the though of walking through a cobweb and getting the spider's silk on me.  Ewww!

What I had never noticed before was how much thicker and stronger the silk is that holds the spider's next meal.  








To see what the other talented ladies found to shoot this week, start here with


and click on the link in each Macro Monday post until you come back here!



2 comments:

  1. oh WOW!! Cathy these are excellent! What a fantastic capture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that first shot! all the water droplets are really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete