Monday, January 13, 2014

Project: Create 1/26

Project: Create 2014

We're back this year with a new project designed to help us build more creativity into our photography.
Every other Monday we'll post our images, many of them taken with our Lensbaby lenses.
The effects of the Lensbaby can be somewhat subtle or quite dramatic.
At the bottom of my post, as well as in the post of the other photographers, is a link to next photographers images. Click those links to take a trip around our circle!

I've had this lens for over a year, but am just beginning to understand how many different ways I can use it and how many different results I can get from photographing the same objects.

This is going to be fun!
 







2 comments:

  1. I think you've nailed it already!! Love that first shot - looks like a painting! Such pretty scenery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the 3rd one... love the composition and location! really great! hope you go back here in the summer!

    ReplyDelete