Sunday, February 7, 2016

P52-Weeks 1-6

P52 is a project I'm working on in 2016.
A group of ladies who took a composition class with me are joining together to continue to hone our skills.  Each week the group leader gives us a prompt and it's up to us to find a way to incorporate that prompt into our images. 

Week 1-A selfie


Week 2-Intentions
In lieu of a New Year's resolution, I promised myself to make every effort to learn to use my flash off my camera



Week 3-Routine
I'm beginning every day with a  short, inspirational passage 
and I end each day reading whatever happens to peak my interest.


Week 4-My favorite thing
My favorite thing(s) to shoot are flowers, with my macro lens.






Week 5-The four seasons-Part 1
Winter in my backyard



Week 6-Finding the Light






No comments:

Post a Comment