Friday, January 6, 2012

52 on Friday-Week One

I am taking part in a new challenge for 2012.  It's a blog circle of photography.  Each Friday every talented photographer in the group will post a picture they've taken that in some way, shape, or form is related to a given topic.  At the bottom of each photographer's post will be a link to the next photographer.  If you click on the link at the bottom of each post for that week you eventually come right back to the original post, thus a circle!  This should be a lot of fun and incredible way to see how each talented lady interprets the theme for that week!  I am so excited to take part in this.  I hope you enjoy it too!

Our first theme, very fitting of a new  year, is "new."  This is a new leaf growing on one of my geranium plants that I tenderly care for each winter while waiting for spring to arrive.  It's no bigger than the nail on my pinky finger!


Now, take a look at what photographer Kimberlee Edwards has chosen to share with us this week

9 comments:

  1. So pretty! I can't wait to see the flowers this spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I wish spring was just around the corner here! Lovely shot, geraniums are so pretty when in bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat shot, I hope we get to see a photo of your hard work bloom when spring arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picture....I wish Spring was here already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and such a great take on the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't say there's any green around where I live (inside or out, I can't keep plants alive!) Great job with the theme this week :)

    ReplyDelete