Thursday, March 1, 2012

52 on Friday-Week Nine

A blog circle of photographers from all over the world, both amateur and professional alike, sharing their interpretations of a common theme.  At the bottom of each post, click the link for the next photographer until you come full circle, back here to my blog.

"shiny"

As I walked around the house looking for inspiration for this week's shot, the shine of the reflection of the sun in these wine glasses in my dining room caught my eye.  I decided to take the glass outside to try catching the inverted sunset in the water I had poured into the glass.  Admittedly, it's not as shiny as it appeared in my dining room, but it's definitely more creative. 

To see what kind of shiny things  photographer Faye Kingston of   Miramichi, NB  found click here


I'm adding this one because I love the color of the sky as the sun got closer to setting.

 

9 comments:

  1. What a creative shot!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do love your creative shot. what a beautiful sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! That second one is really fabulous!! Love how the water catches the reflection of the trees and the sunset in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great interpretations this week! Love this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a creative idea! Love the colours in the second shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun exercise to do. Great creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great and such a creative idea. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the effect here!! Makes me want to take a similar picture and use it as a reference for painting. Your flowers are beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete