Friday, August 3, 2012

52 on Friday-Week Thirty one!

A blog circle of photographers from all over the world, both amateur and professional alike, sharing their interpretations of a common theme.  At the bottom of each post, click the link for the next photographer until you come full circle, back here to my blog.

"symmetry"

I had every intention of going out this morning or this evening for a new shot.  I had my location all picked out, too. Unfortunately, sometimes the responsibilities of life get in the way.  Today was one of those days and I didn't get the shot I had planned.  
This shot was the first one that I thought of, though, when I saw the theme for this week. 
Some days I like the color.  
Other days, the black and white.    


 To see more examples of symmetry start here with Emily Remmick of North Dakota

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty, it looks so serene & peaceful. Very nicely done this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous symmetry found in that reflection. I think I like the black and white :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool photo Cathy!! Love the reflection and the perfect symmetry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great take on the theme! perfect symmetry!!

    ReplyDelete