Thursday, August 9, 2012

52 on Friday-Week Thirty-two!

A blog circle of photographers from all over the world, both amateur and professional alike, sharing their interpretations of a common theme.  At the bottom of each post, click the link for the next photographer until you come full circle, back here to my blog.

"fresh"

The only thing planted in my garden this year and they already more than make-up for the lack of tomatoes last year!  

These grape tomatoes reseeded themselves. 

  
I can just pick one of these off the vine and eat it like an apple!  There's not a tomato I can buy in the grocery store that compares to the fresh ones from my garden! 




Click here  to see what Emily Remmick, Natural Light photographer from  ND and the rest of the blog circle found this week for "fresh."
 

2 comments:

  1. Ahh fresh produce, my favorite kind. Lovely looking tomatoes, fresh in deed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great series of photos! I love fresh tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete