Friday, August 17, 2012

Fifty-two on Friday-Week Thirty three

A blog circle of photographers from all over the world, both amateur and professional alike, sharing their interpretations of a common theme.  At the bottom of each post, click the link for the next photographer until you come full circle, back here to my blog.

"small"

I walked outside to find something to use for this week's theme and actually found a few things that fit.  Here are two.  The first is really what I intended to use.  The second is another shot that I took for a challenge in another photography group.  I had so much response on the second shot that I figured I'd share it here as well.


A teeny, tiny sunburst!


To see all things small that were captured by the rest of the group, start here with   
 Christa Paustenbaugh of Okinawa, Japan

4 comments:

  1. I loved that blueberry shot when you showed it on facebook, I wondered if you'd put it up for this week. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the water droplet with the awesome sun reflection on the blueberry shot. Awesome fly shot as well. Great job this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are great, but I am really lovin' that drop on the blueberry and the tiny little starburst you captured!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really great shots! great fly photo!

    ReplyDelete