Friday, September 7, 2012

52 on Friday-Week thirty-six!

A blog circle of photographers from all over the world, both amateur and professional alike, sharing their interpretations of a common theme.  At the bottom of each post, click the link for the next photographer until you come full circle, back here to my blog.

"f/16"

The f-stop of a picture, in a large part, has to do with how much of the picture is in focus.  It can also give you some really cool effects of light.  I particularly like when I get a sunburst when the sun in incorporated in my compositions.  It's very easy to do when my aperture is closed way down.  F/16 is not way down, but it is still enough to get the effect I was looking for.  I was really thinking of a nice sunrise, but the weather this week didn't really allow for that, but this morning we are actually seeing the sun. I tried to find a unique perspective to get a sunburst, while still holding on the warmth and beauty of the last days of summer.  I won't be able to photograph these flowers much longer! 


To continue around the circle and see what four other talented photographers found at f/16, 

2 comments:

  1. love this. that burst of sunlight adds such warmth to the picture. great capture this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is stunning - love that sunburst - gorgeous shot

    ReplyDelete