Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunflowers abound!

I took a drive this morning to find a sunflower field.  I wasn't able to shoot at that field but instead of going back home I took some back roads to see what I could find.  What I found is a place that needs more exploring and that had fields upon fields of sunflowers for me to practice in today.
I finally found a Monarch butterfly.  I was using my tripod and trying to focus on this flower when this beauty landed on the sunflower!  How lucky for me!


 I found several varieties of bees.  Funny how not one of them was interested in me!











 

2 comments:

  1. It's like you ordered that black and yellow butterfly to come dressed to match your sunflowers for your shoot!!!
    #10-- THE LIGHT <3 #11-- surprise ~ here's a tiny little ant just for you.. #11... shhh... it's sleeping.
    These are just lovely. Thank you for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are incredibly beautiful, Cathy. Truly wonderful! Really love the Monarch shot!!! Kudos!!! :)

    ReplyDelete