Thursday, September 20, 2012

52 on Friday-Week Thirty eight

A blog circle of photographers from all over the world, both amateur and professional alike, sharing their interpretations of a common theme.  At the bottom of each post, click the link for the next photographer until you come full circle, back here to my blog.

"reflections"

This week's theme is reflections.  As soon as I saw the theme I knew I wanted to show you this reflection.  It's from the local horticultural gardens and is a part of a light display they are currently featuring.


to see the reflections of the rest of my blog circle, start here with  Christa Paustenbaugh of Okinawa Japan

I'm adding another one I took last night. I had another trip planned to the same gardens, but it was scheduled for Friday evening and this post was set for Friday morning.  I shot this just for fun...just to push the limits of my creativity.  It's totally not my usual style, but I'm liking breaking out of that mold!

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh absolutely beautiful Cathy! Love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool, colorful shot!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! these are really incredible! the first one is just so lovely!! and i love the second one for the extra push!

    ReplyDelete