Thursday, September 13, 2012

52 on Friday-thirty seven

A blog circle of photographers from all over the world, both amateur and professional alike, sharing their interpretations of a common theme.  At the bottom of each post, click the link for the next photographer until you come full circle, back here to my blog.

"trees"

For this week's shot I went to one of my favorite local parks and found these trees...

and, no, this is not upside down!

 To continue around the circle and see what other variety of trees this talented group of photographers found for our enjoyment, start here with Robin Moore

 

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the reflection! And that upward angle on the tree is very nicely done - I love shooting trees that way too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reflection and cool perspective on that 2nd one. Nice job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love the reflection in the water. These shots are always so cool and not sure I ever really noticed how cool they are until my camera became my friend. love the processing too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I'm in love with the one in the reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are both really awesome!! i love the perfect still water for your reflection of the trees and wow how clear that you can see into the pond as well!! the extreme angle of the second shot is so great!! nice job!

    ReplyDelete