Sunday, October 14, 2012

Snapshotofagoodlife.com...

...that's the online photography class that got me started.  Karen Russell is the girl, or lady (I hate using that word, because if she's lady then I'm an old lady and I don't want to be that) that teaches the class and continues to be involved in her students successes.  She recently sent an e-mail asking for a little help.  I'm so happy to be able to give something back to her! 
Soooo......
Because she asked. Because she is the inspiration behind my wonderful journey into photography. Because she teaches in way that makes it easy to understand. Because she encourages you to do your best and find your style, not someone else's. Because she gives her heart and soul to all of her students, both past and present. Because she asked, I give her my best, one of my most best, one of my favorite shots!


No comments:

Post a Comment