Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fifty-two on Friday-Week Forty Eight

 A blog circle of photographers from all over the world, both amateur and professional alike, sharing their interpretations of a common theme.  At the bottom of each post, click the link for the next photographer until you come full circle, back here to my blog.

"circles" 
 For this week's theme I'm choosing to share a few pictures from a shoot I did this past weekend.  Some weeks I shoot for the theme and some weeks I find a way to creatively use a picture I've taken and have it fit the theme.  This week it's the later.  
Here's the definition of ringlets taken from dictionary.com




ring·let
[ring-lit] 
noun
1. a curled lock of hair
2. a small ring or circle


Doesn't she have the most amazing ringlets (circles) of hair!




To see what type of circles the rest of the group found start with Faye Kingston, of Miramichi, NB
and click here   


1 comment:

  1. Great way to interpret "circles" - the lighting in that last shot is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete