Thursday, November 22, 2012

Fifty-two on Friday Week Forty-seven

A blog circle of photographers from all over the world, both amateur and professional alike, sharing their interpretations of a common theme.  At the bottom of each post, click the link for the next photographer until you come full circle, back here to my blog.
 
"sleep"
 
This week's theme should have been really easy. It wasn't. 
 I resorted to sneaking up my boys after we ate our Thanksgiving dinner tonight.  I got caught.
My oldest tried to pretend he was asleep, but laughed the whole time.  He's a good poker player, but not a serious model.  
My youngest pulled the pillow over his head and turned his back to hide from me and my camera. After he fell asleep like that, he was fair game.
The middle son was unaware of my need for a picture tonight.  I managed to catch him
sound asleep.
Even the dog turns his head from me when he hears the beep as my camera focuses.
So, for sleep, I have nothing creative, but I do have my sons, all sleeping or pretending to be!
 I think that they all must have PCS (photographer's child syndrome)!
 


     
Now to see what/who the rest of the circle caught sleeping, start here with  

1 comment:

  1. Love the one where he's hiding under the pillow - typical PCS - I've got one here too.

    ReplyDelete