Friday, December 28, 2012

Fifty-two on Friday-Week Fifty-two!

A blog circle of photographers from all over the world, both amateur and professional alike, sharing their interpretations of a common theme.  At the bottom of each post, click the link for the next photographer until you come full circle, back here to my blog.

"light"

As 2012 comes to a close, so does my Fifty-two on Friday project. After completing a 365-day project two years ago, I didn't think that one image a week would be hard, but at times I struggled.  I struggled to be more creative.  
I struggled to learn new techniques.  
I struggled to learn to ways of processing. 
 I struggled to learn how to use new lenses. 
All of that struggling, though, has made me a better photographer who is learning to think outside the box, to be more creative, to understand that there will always be something to learn, to be patient with myself as I continue to improve.
For this week's image, I'm choosing to share our Christmas tree.  With a solid foundation this tree would continue to grow and branch out in different directions...a little taller, a little fuller...with each day of nature's nutrients.
And now, filled with lights, it's the promise of new a beginning.
It's, kind of, a metaphor of my journey into seeing the light.  


 To continue around the circle and see the light the other two photograhers saw, start with  photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment