Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Project Life 365-day one

It's a new year and time for a new challenge.  A few friends of mine have decided to participate in a 365 day project called
 Project Life 365. 
You can read more about it here if you wish.  There are broad guidelines to give us inspiration and I intend to try to follow them, if time allows.  We are still in the process of ironing out the details.  It'll be different than my blog circle, but I may still try to link to the images of the other photographers if they want to share. Bear with me, please!
Of course, the first suggestion for inspiration was resolutions.
I gave up making resolutions a long time ago.
This project is a resolutions of sorts though and since it's about my photography, I thought I'd include a few things that I am resolved to spend more time learning about as the year progresses!


No comments:

Post a Comment