Monday, March 11, 2013

It's just another Macro Monday!

Come take a walk with me through the websites of four photographers who are sharing their love of macro photography every other Monday throughout the year.  We shoot what we love, what makes us happy,  to hone our skills,  to stretch our minds and our imaginations, and because it's who we are!

The Philadelphia Flower Show is always a sight to behold.  I walked through the Convention Center for hours taking picture after picture, loving one more than the last, but not quite sure of which ones I was going to use for today's blog.  I took a break, had a great lunch at the Reading Terminal Market with my friends, and returned to show.  And then I saw these sunflowers along a fence of one of the displays and  I knew that they had to be the object of this week's post.  
The only thing missing are the bees!







 
 
To see what Denean Melcher, Faye Kingston, and Stacy Heap Vitallo are sharing this week, 
and then find the link in her post that will take you around the circle!

3 comments:

  1. I really love these Cathy... I'm a sunflower lover. You now have me itching for spring, for some colourful flowers to shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!! absolutely gorgeous Cathy!! I am in love with all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite flower ever and i think these are all amazing cathy!
    especially love the 4th & 5th ones. really awesome!

    ReplyDelete