Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Project Life 365-day 72

"message"

Messages are everywhere.  
On our phones.  In our mailboxes. In a card from a friend. In a note on a table. 
I like the more subliminal messages sometimes.
Today, especially, is one of those days. 
As I added my picture to the page on our Facebook group page, I said "This was my message from God this morning that I'd see the sun, if only for a little while and in between rain showers this afternoon.'
Life is like that sometimes.  
We don't see the sun for a long time, but it's there.  Sometimes, it's  between the rain showers and sometimes it's after the monsoon. 
A friend of mine is experiencing a monsoon right now.  I hope she knows that at some point the sun will peak out from behind the clouds again.



2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture. I hope your friend experiencing the monsoon sees the sun peaking through soon. That is a great analogy - and one I may borrow for a friend of mine that is also experiencing a monsoon. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! You captured this perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete