Monday, March 25, 2013

It's just another Macro Monday!

Come take a walk with me through the websites of four photographers who are sharing their love of macro photography every other Monday throughout the year.  We shoot what we love, what makes us happy,  to hone our skills,  to stretch our minds and our imaginations, and because it's who we are!
 
 
 
As I sit here to type my post, it's snowing outside and snowing hard.  We've already passed the 1-2" that were predicted. It's probably the most snow we've had all winter, combined! 
It's so pretty, and I thought about going out and taking some new pictures to share this morning, but even though I will take them, I might wait to share them until it's 98 degrees outside with humidity to match!
Instead, I'm going to share pictures from the second newborn shoot I've ever done.  Just a few, so as not to give away too much before the proud parents have had a chance to see them all!





To see what Denean Melcher, Faye Kingston, and Stacy Heap Vitallo are sharing this week, 
and then find the link in her post that will take you around the circle!

No comments:

Post a Comment