Sunday, May 19, 2013

It's just another Macro Monday!

  Come take a walk with me through the websites of four photographers who are sharing their love of macro photography every other Monday throughout the year.  We shoot what we love, what makes us happy,  to hone our skills,  to stretch our minds and our imaginations, and because it's who we are!
This Monday project sneaks up on me.  I have two weeks to think about shooting, but the procrastinator in me has the upper hand.
The flowers are beginning to bloom in my yard, but unfortunately for me, this morning, the rain clouds had decided to make an appearance.  
I really did hope it would come out later in the day but took the break in the downpours to grab a few of the flowers that are currently blooming in my gardens.  
So, while the light is not pretty, the flowers and the buds are.
There's no such thing as an ugly flower.
I read this quote earlier this week.
I think the meaning behind it is much deeper than the words seem to be, especially when you take a minute to consider the possibilites.

“If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change.” -Buddha

 





 To see what the talented Faye, Denean, and Stacy have chosen to share with us this week, start here with Stacy's blog and click the link in each post to go the next one. 

1 comment:

  1. oh Cathy, the colors on these! Just so stunning! The purples, pinks and green... a fabulous series!! Love the first and third!!

    ReplyDelete