Monday, June 3, 2013

It's just another Macro Monday!

Come take a walk with me through the websites of four photographers who are sharing their love of macro photography every other Monday throughout the year.  We shoot what we love, what makes us happy,  to hone our skills,  to stretch our minds and our imaginations, and because it's who we are! 

Rain drops keep falling on my head....
that's been the song in the back of my mind all spring long, so when I woke up to rain, again, this morning, I knew exactly what I wanted my post today to be.
I just love how the view in droplets is upside down.






I almost missed this little drop!


To see what the other ladies found this week, start here with Stacy Heap Vitallo

2 comments:

  1. lol! again, we are on the same subject... too funny. You totally rocked it this week! Amazing shots Cathy! Its my turn to be the student - show me how!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the drops!! great job Cathy!

    ReplyDelete