Monday, June 17, 2013

It's just another Macro Monday!

Come take a walk with me through the websites of four photographers who are sharing their love of macro photography every other Monday throughout the year.  We shoot what we love, what makes us happy,  to hone our skills,  to stretch our minds and our imaginations, and because it's who we are! 

It's week 12 and hard to believe that we're almost half way through this challenge.  I have, only, two images to share this week.  Neither was planned, not exactly anyway.  I started to go for the new flowers that were blooming in my yard when the buds I was focusing on, got a visitor.
Those visitors became the focus of my images!



To see what Denean, Faye and Stacy found this week, start here with Stacy's post!

We are not all linked, yet today.  So if you don't see someone's post, be sure to check back!

2 comments:

  1. awesome catch Cathy!! Love that purple flower - the bokeh is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cover photo of those blue & pink flowers are very nice to see. Nice job on what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete