Sunday, January 26, 2014

A belated Longwood Christmas!

Snow canceled my plans to visit Longwood before Christmas,
not once, but twice! 
Then rain dampened my plans, because I didn't want to walk around outside, 
in cold dreary weather.
Finally, on the last day of the display, I made it out there.

Thinking it would be crowded, we went early. 
But no crowds were to be found!

The theme this year was fruit.  
We found fruit everywhere.  
On trees.
On mantles
Outside feeding the wildlife.










 The Bird of Paradise in bloom!



Outside decorating the wildlife tree!




Inside.  At night.




Peeking through a  window!
 


Sometimes you need to look up!
 

Lights.  Lights. And more lights!
 


Fountain lights!
 



Floating trees with lights!
 



1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful!! Thank you for taking me there through your lens! :)

    ReplyDelete