Monday, January 27, 2014

Project Create 2/26

Project: Create 2014

We're back this year with a new project designed to help us build more creativity into our photography.
Every other Monday we'll post our images, many of them taken with our Lensbaby lenses.
The effects of the Lensbaby can be somewhat subtle or quite dramatic.
At the bottom of my post, as well as in the post of the other photographers, is a link to next photographers images. Click those links to take a trip around our circle!

The images from this week's post come from my last visit to Longwood Gardens.  I went on the final day of their Christmas display, which ended on the 12th of January.

Here are few of the images I took with my Lensbaby.  You can compare them to the images I look with my regular lenses in my previous post if you are interested in seeing how the lenses differ.






  

Start the circle here with
 Stacy Heap Vitallo

2 comments:

  1. ooooh Cathy!! These are all so pretty!!… and I love the colors!!! Longwood is the perfect place to use the LB :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that poinsettia shot could win a contest! really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete